Monday, September 10, 2012

Woohoo!


Ok! So today has been fantabulous! I woke up HUNGRY!

It's the first time since Saturday that I haven't been nauseous. I knew it was going to be a good day when Dad walked through the living room eating a cream stick and my mouth watered. I said, "There's donuts?" Then proceeded to jump up and grab one. I have not wanted anything sugary in days. Just the though of a donut would have made me wretch yesterday. I know, what a dumb thing to be excited about, right? But I knew I could eat today. And I have!

Also, I only napped for about 2 hours today, that's about 4 hours less than normal! But man was I COLD! I'm talkin' socks, long pants, sweater, and a blanket kind-of-cold! But chillin in front of the TV is nice, occasionally!

So, like I said, great day! Hoping for more like today!

TTFN,

Mandy, Goober & Gang, and Fluffy Socks!

2 comments:

  1. Girl it wasn't just you, I was freezing all day!!!! I even had a sweater on, and had Jimmy come down to turn the pilot lights on my heaters at work, didn't work though he couldn't get them to light. My feet are still froze and come home and Jimmy got the central air on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have managed to keep your great attitude! I'm keeping watch over you, Mandy, and sending out prayers every day. :o)

    ReplyDelete